History

History image 1History image 2History image 3

History and facts of the Royal Exchange Hotel in Kadina

Established in 1861 as the Exchange Hotel, in 1875 it was renamed The Royal Exchange following a visit from royalty. The hotel once had the longest verandah and balcony in South Australia, was visited by WG Grace in 1874 and has a National Trust listing.

The Papps family have owned the hotel since 1984 and completed numerous renovations across the entire hotel in the past 10 years. Unfortunately the Royal Exchange cannot offer accomodation at this time, but it is being explored for the future.

Go to the 888 Poker League Go to SA TAB Go to SA Lotteries Go to the Keno results Go to the Gambling Helpline website

Copyright © Royal Exchange Hotel 2013 | ABN: 96 707 044 100

Created and designed by Ryan Hallett Website Design & Consultancy